Thursday, November 18, 2010

Braces... and the removal of them.



So, today I went on a long journey.
To the Orthodontist's.
To remove something that I had been in possession of
for over two years.
 Very gladly did I relinquish the torturous metal contraptions
that were supposedly straightening my teeth.





And here...




Is the result...






Of over two years of appointments, faithful wearing of orthodontic bands,
and, worst of all, very little caramel corn.


However, it was quite worth it:
Two years definitely makes a difference.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful! And absolutely worth it! A little bit of advice... WEAR YOUR RETAINERS! Take it from someone who did not, and wishes she had. My teeth didn't go back completely, but I definitely have about 3 teeth that are crooked again and I hate that I didn't listen to my orthodontist and wear my retainers. Please, please, please learn from my mistake!

    ReplyDelete