Wednesday, November 3, 2010

'On Cloud Nine' #3




Is there a photo that makes you happy? One that warms your heart or tells a funny story? One that puts you on cloud nine? Here's your chance to share it! Just post a picture, then link it up by midnight tomorrow over at Carlotta's blog! (You might have to scroll down to see the post... since she blogs so much. ;)

This week,
I'm entering a picture
of my almost
three-year old
sister Mariam
(Called Mae or Mari for short)
She recently found
a Cinderella dress
at a local thrift store
and promptly fell in love with it, 
had to have it


So, I took her outside to take some pictures. 
This one's my favorite, so I'm entering it in the 'on cloud nine' contest.
 A few others (That I'm not entering) are:








2 comments:

  1. She's precious. What a perfect big sister she has!! Great photos :)

    ~Heather, A Vermont Girl

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is precious! And what a coincidence - MeMe's real name is Mariam :)

    ReplyDelete